P E N E L O P E

I like i n s p i r i n g c h a r a c t e r s like Rachel Weisz's Penelope Stamp


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




I love Penelope. in fact, I've always wanted to be her

Mark Ruffalo as Stephen + Adrien Brody as Bloom + Rinko Kikuchi as Bang Bang, from whom I'd have to make a whole other post


The Brothers Bloom it's on my all time fave films list. writer and director Rian Johnson, thank you. swiss air, thank you too


They'd never let the truth come between them



3 comments:

bri. said...

oh adrien brody. how i love you.

and penelope, the ENVY burns.

(ps no prob ab the photos from my page)

xx
BRI

Dylana Suarez said...

This sounds like an awesome movie! ANd I am so in love with Adrian Brody!

colormenana.blogspot.com

the goorgeous said...

Que buena pinta q tiene!Me encantan los dos..rachel y adrian! la veo seguro. Me gusta muchoo tu blog!

UA-12780074-1