when in Beverly Hills : F O U N T A I N · C O F F E E · R O O M


Topshop top · Wayfarers


while you are in Beverly Hills, do yourself a favor and go have breakfast to The Fountain Coffee Room in The Beverly Hills Hotel. you'll see why the Martinique wallpaper is more commonly called the Beverly wallpaper! you'll also have a wonderful american-dinner style breakfast (you can also have lunch and dinner there, with other menu options). I spotted Amy Adams there and some other iconic Angelenos!

and after your eating deliciousness you can go relax in the pool. it's all so 50s I think, and people say it's always sunny there! check out my eyes: they turned red because I was enjoying myself so much

open everyday 7 to 7




4 comments:

María said...

m'ha encantat el comentari dels ulls!!! ;)

María said...

m'ha encantat el comentari dels ulls!!! ;)

estel said...

M'encanta :-) Si, el comentari dels ulls es genial :) petó!

estel said...

M'encanta :-) Si, el comentari dels ulls es genial :) petó!

UA-12780074-1