I DONT WANT TO BE CUTE, I WANT TO BE D R A M A T I C

via l4ctis · Red Indian And A Buick.USA by Kate Bellm · Porcelain Guts by Jessica Harrison · Marloes via tumblr

after eating some of the best creamy cheese and veggies I had a 2-scoops ice-cream on a cake cone: strawberry lychee avec hazelnut sour cream. I don't really know what this has to do with being dramatic. oh! maybe it's because I watched Babies and I felt totally related to Mari (the japanese one) when she was nearly a year old. now, I just turned 25 (maybe) and this Mari drama-queen felt too familiar to me I would say. I guess I stopped growing up at some point. yey!

I like m a s k s , c r o w n s , t i t s

2 comments:

rouli said...

love the 1st pic:)

Briana Le & Merissa Ren said...

such a phenom series. porcelain entrails, what what.

UA-12780074-1