C A L M

miu miu shoes via Starrdust Memories · via tumblr · by Daen Haag · via Zoe Claudia · jak&jil · Silver Saga · Jess Gough

this post isn't likely to make it. I am waiting for my mami at the San Francisco Airport after a little bit of an adventure. I landed with a good time ahead to make it to the International Terminal to pick my mom  + friends up, I was really excited to see her because it's been a while since the last time. so when we arrived I went right down the Intl T Arrivals. it wasn't easy to find. when I was finnaly there I realized I had to go back to T3 because my luggage wasn't with me. yes, I totally forgot to claim my suitcase with the nerves. the story of my life. dunno what I'm gonna do next...here are some calming images for my own sake
yes, one day later I made from holly Starbucks

No comments:

UA-12780074-1