W O R N



people used to call me names when I wore my ponchos at school. I was so happy to see these ladies are mad for ponchettes as well. they both are the queens of vintage, 2nd hand & thrift shopping. Gala and Miranda always find the best stuff where I just see garbage. Miranda is wearing vintage shades from Squaresville and a cozy vintage poncho and Gala found her cashmere pull and the stone necklace at Squaresville too, her poncho is also vinatge and she bought her vintage hat in SF, supposed to be the mecca for this worn-kind of shopping. now, I'm spending some time in San Francisco and, although I've tried and tried I just don't know how to shop in muddy and dusty stores. I've walked all over Mission -Thrift Town, Vintage by the Pound, Mission Thrift- and even though it was raining (and I hate shopping under this conditions) I went again to Haight Ashbury, where I only found vintage-like accessories and brand new and ridiculously expensive but so amazingly cool clothing pieces (I'm talking to you RVCA, Obey, Stylestalker, Asis). oh crap

last Sunday Gala posted a video I shot when she was visiting and some of the polaroids I took of herself and Miranda @ Rudy's place. she did post the teaser for the video some time ago too. it's just a cute silly video of these beautiful ladies playing around in their vintage clothes and their neighbor's gardens. and yes, I know how to focus -most of the times-. Gala did all the editing 

and here are some pictures I took of Gala for her Look of the Day blog section, also rocking some vintage pieces. I can't get my eyes off the feather hat and her sequin vintage jacket worn with some Topshop cut-off jeans and my fave Office shoes that I couldn't find anywhere. for the other look, Gala is using Miranda's red sunnies, a suede skirt she bought at the Silverlake Farmer's Market and little mexican saldals from an Echo Park thrift store, where there wasn't anything for me either. I believe she bought the 70's style dress in San Francisco too...sight
She's a stylish pretty gal





No comments:

UA-12780074-1