filmfriday · DAY FOR NIGHT


being Stephanie Di Gusto's and Vanessa Bruno's fan as I am, I am not sure the reason why I have just discovered this video of the brand by the filmmaker being that this aired 8 months ago, or so says vimeo. I followed the whole LØV thing from close, first a painful teaser, then the entire story. first great, then even better. this time I am staying with Lou Dillon singing her own song (she composed it and she is singing it -I had my doubts when watching for the first time-) playing her invisible guitar. I love the creativity of these videos, how they bring something new to the table every time, or at least something amazing done differently. with Lou is stylist Valentine Fillol Cordier running against the wind. beautiful
other songs by The Books and Efterklang

No comments:

UA-12780074-1