O S C A R

  

how cool are these girls dressed by Nicoletta Santoro. I love how Lindsey Wixson & Hailey Clauson have been captured by Willy Vanderperre (same that shot the Jil Sander and Proenza Schouler campaigns) for Vogue China's March 2011 issue. wait, are we almost in March already? lets stay here for a while, dressing Prada and Rodarte in Child in Time. wearing socks and skirts and platforms and skates
I have been at a bar right next to the Kodak Theater watching the Oscars and I've fallen in love with Cate Blanchett's Givenchy Couture dress. omg. nice that I could hear Anne singing from almost next door and crowd clapping hands. and nice that Natalie Portman won the Oscar for Best Actress, she was amazing in Black Swan and I couldn't take any more King's Speech. I guess I'll have to go watch it tomorrow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

afortunada en tot!!!

UA-12780074-1