W A R M · C O L O R S

Plastig Hag · Style Hurricane · visciouslycyd · Jason Lee Parry for The Stone Cold Fox at Miracle Mag ·  Emma · Columbine · Hannah and Landon Metz

warm colors for warm weather. is crazy hot in LA these days and I do love it. have no idea what to wear, and although velvet doesn't seem like a sunny friendly option is what I'm trying to rock today. I picked up some fabrics I normally don't wear at the UO Sample Sale. it was 50 bucks for an entire bag of clothes and I took the most out of it. plus some sunburns. I wasn't looking at labels while the shopping because it was too mad back there, hot as hell and everyone running around...but I had a very pleasent surprise when I saw one of the shirts I got was from Isabel Marant :)
back to the warm weather, as much as I like it, it may be time to travel. I'll give it a thought

I like c r o w n s

No comments:

UA-12780074-1